CNL Financial Group
“Don’t waste your time in life on small ideas. Earn the time in your life by ascribing to big ideas that value time and make your dreams come true. To respect time – to know how to wait – is the great secret of success.”
- Executive Chairman and Director, CNL Financial Group
- Chairman of the Board and Director, CNL Strategic Capital, LLC
- Chairman and Director, CNL Healthcare Properties, Inc.
Mr. Seneff founded CNL Financial Group in 1973, and has guided the company over the past 40 years.
B.S., Business Administration, Florida State University
- Resident member, The Florida Council of 100
- Member, Alexis de Tocqueville Society of the Heart of Florida United Way
- Member (former chairman), Governor’s Council for the Orlando Economic Partnership
- Former chairman, capital campaigns for Valencia Community College
- Former chairman, Central Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Former vice chairman of the Board of Directors of Dr. P. Phillips Performing Arts Center
- Former member and past chairman, State of Florida Investment Advisory Council
- Former member, board of overseers, Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College
- Former member, Florida State University Foundation's Board of Directors
- Former member of the Board of Directors, Orlando Health
- Served on the Florida State Commission on Ethics
- Numerous other non-profit organizations involved in Christian ministries
- Recipient, 2007 Industry Leader of the Year Award, University of Florida Bergstrom Real Estate Center
- 2008 Outstanding Philanthropist, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Recipient, 2010 Horatio Alger Award, and a member of the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans
- 2011 Real Estate Forum 65 Real Estate "Legends and Icons"
- 2012 John C. Whitehead Legacy Award by Path North