Group General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
CNL Financial Group
“The key to greatness is to look for people’s potential and spend time developing it.” - Peter Drucker
- General Counsel, CNL Financial Group and CNL Securities
- Chief Compliance Officer, CNL Financial Group and CNL Securities
As group general counsel and chief compliance officer of CNL Financial Group and CNL’s managing broker-dealer, CNL Securities Corp., member FINRA/SIPC, Erin Gray provides strategic in-house legal support for CNL and leads its distribution operations, regulatory due diligence, compliance and corporate legal teams.
Ms. Gray has been practicing law for over 15 years, serving as general counsel and other various roles at Orlando-based private real estate investment management companies and started her career as an attorney at a premier Orlando law firm.
Juris doctor, cum laude, University of Florida
Bachelor of Science, cum laude, Accounting and Finance, University of Central Florida
FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63 registrations
- Serves on the Investment Program Association (IPA)’s Policy, Regulatory and Legal Affairs Committee and, through CNL, is actively involved in the Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association (ADISA)
- 2016 Orlando Business Journal’s “40 under 40”
- Former board member and past chairman of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando & Osceola County
- Previously served as chair of the Association of Corporate Counsel’s Corporate and Securities Network