Chief Services Officer
CNL Financial Group
“As Theodore Roosevelt said, ‘Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.’”
- Chief Services Officer, CNL Financial Group
- Board of Directors, CNL Financial Group
As Chief Services Officer, Lisa Schultz is responsible for the alignment of CNL Financial Group’s strategy, brand, culture, leadership and technology to accelerate organizational performance. She oversees all facets of the private alternative investment firm’s marketing, communications, information technology and human capital management. This includes corporate and product messaging, investor communications, community development, public affairs, brand, technology efficiencies, leadership development, performance management and total rewards. She also serves as a member of the CNL Financial Group Board of Directors.
Mrs. Schultz has more than 25 years of experience in real estate and financial services, including leadership roles with Bank of America, NationsBank and Barnett Bank.
M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
B.S. in Psychology from Appalachian State University
A strategic and discerning leader, she is passionate about making a difference in the community. Mrs. Schultz uses her unique combination of skills to serve a variety of organizations:
- Chair of the Board of Directors for Grace Medical Home, which provides exceptional healthcare to uninsured residents in Central Florida.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for LIFT Orlando, a group committed to breaking the cycle of poverty through neighborhood revitalization.
- Founder of J4 Leaders, a network of encouragement for Christian women leaders.
- Board Member of James Madison Institute, Florida’s premier free-market think tank.
- Serves on the Advisory Board for The Collaborative, a culture-shaping faith, work and economics ministry at First Presbyterian Church of Orlando.